The person in charge of processing the data collected through this Website is:
Professional Technical Publications, S.L. (hereinafter, "EDI").
Address: Plaza de Canalejas 6. 28014 Madrid.
Phone: 91 574 72 22
The personal data of the user of this Website will be treated for the following purposes:
- Enable the maintenance, development and management of the commercial relationship formalized by the contracting of products and / or services through this Website. The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and, once it is finalized, during the preservation periods and the statutory limitation of responsibilities.
- Respond to requests for information, subscription to the newsletter and / or inquiries made by the User. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the request for information and / or consultation has been answered, and in the case of subscription to newsletters, until the user notifies his / her wish not to continue receiving them.
- Keep the User informed, including by electronic means, about the products, services and news of EDI and / or third parties (promotions and advertising). The data processed for this purpose will be kept until such time as the User withdraws his consent given for the reception of said communications.
The legal basis for carrying out the data treatments specified in the previous section is as follows:
- Execution of the contractual obligations assumed by the User and EDI.
- Consent of the given User so that his request and / or consultation is taken care of.
- Consent of the given User for the receipt of said communications.
The User's personal data may be processed by the following categories of recipients: Hosting providers, SaaS services such as CRM / ERP, electronic communications platforms and online office automation, accounting, auditing and lawyers.
The User can exercise their access rights before EDI; rectification; suppression; limitation of treatment; portability of the data; opposition and not being the subject of automated individual decisions, including profiling.
Similarly, in the treatment of the User's data whose legitimacy is based on the consent given by the User, the User has the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent. to its withdrawal.
For the exercise of such rights the user can send his request to:
Dept. Customer Service
Canalejas Square 6
or to the email address:
In any case, the User has the right to file a claim with the corresponding control authority if he considers it appropriate.
This Website uses its own and third-party cookies in order to improve the services provided through it by analyzing the User's browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use.
For the purposes of this policy, "continue browsing" means clicking on any button, check box or website link; Download any content from it or scroll (scroll through the page).
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer when it accesses certain websites, such as this one. Cookies allow such websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the User's or the user's browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, in this typology the list of "last visited values" is included, with which the values that you most consult are kept.
Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session, and they are used to identify you in the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that, if a service closes, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day enters the service again, it will remain identified, facilitating its navigation without having to be identified again. This functionality is activated by checking the box "remember" in the access and can be deleted if the user presses the "exit" functionality, so that this cookie is deleted and the next time it enters the service, the user will have to start session to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain Services, for example, to access payment areas (Premium Area, Professional Trading Service, Courses, etc.)
Are those that, well treated by EDI or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use they make of the Website. For this purpose, its navigation on the Website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of contents, products or services shown therein.
Specifically, this Website uses Google Analytics, analytical tool offered by the third Google Inc., located in the United States. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to notify the users' interactions on the Website, storing non-personal identification information. Browsers do not share originating cookies through different domains.
These Cookies collect information about the advertisements shown to each anonymous user on the web and allow advertising to adapt to the type of device from which the user is connecting. It provides ads managed through third parties ("Ad-servers") that are displayed on the website and allows to limit the frequency with which it is issued and measure the results of campaigns, such as the number of clicks, impressions, etc.
The User can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his computer.
If the User does not want their data to be collected with Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out plugin for browsers. More information here.
The fact of blocking the installation of the cookies described in this policy does not impede the effective use of the Website by the User.